Accessibility arrangements Gaon Group
Building accessibility arrangements
Accessible customer service
- Employee trainings for accessible service – trainings are held to familiarize the field of accessibility, create awareness among employees and provide practical tools for providing accessible service.
- An accessible call center- the voice response has been made accessible so that the information is conveyed in clear language and without background music.
- Additional means of contact- there are several additional means of contact:
An accessible website is a website that allows people with disabilities and older people to browse with the same level of efficiency and enjoyment as all other surfers, about 20 to 25 percent of the population encounter difficulties using the Internet and may benefit from more accessible Internet content, according to a study conducted in 2003 by Microsoft .
The company believes in and works for equal opportunities in the Internet space for people with various disabilities and people who use assistive technology to use a computer.
Information about website accessibility
- This website complies with the requirements of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities (Service Accessibility Adjustments), 2013.
- התאמות הנגישות בוצעוThe accessibility adjustments were made according to the recommendations of the Israeli standard (TI 5568) for content accessibility on the Internet at level AA and the international WCAG 2.0 document.
- The tests were tested for the highest compatibility for the Chrome browser.
- The site provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support for the accepted usage pattern for operating with a keyboard using the arrow keys, Enter and Esc to exit menus and windows.
- Adapted for display in common browsers and for use on the cell phone.
- In order to get the best browsing experience with screen reader software, we recommend using the latest NVDA software.
- Documents or videos uploaded to the site before October 2017 may not be fully accessible. If you come across such a document or a video, you can contact the company’s accessibility coordinator and we will make the information available to you.
- Delivery of information in an accessible format – the company provides its customers with the option of receiving information in accessible formats. The delivery of the information is free of charge and intended for people with disabilities.
- For information on the subject of accessibility you can contact the company’s accessibility coordinator whose details appear later in the statement.
- The accessibility tests and consulting were carried out by the A2Z accessibility and internet marketing company
Ways of applying for requests and suggestions for improvements regarding accessibility
It should be noted that we continue our efforts to improve the company’s accessibility as part of our commitment to allow the entire population, including people with disabilities, to receive the most accessible service.
If you encounter a problem or a malfunction regarding accessibility, we would appreciate it if you would inform us of this and we will make every effort to find a suitable solution for you and handle the malfunction as soon as possible.